- Brough Superior Models
- Aston Martin Models
- Our World
- Lawrence “Leaping Lena”
- Brough Superior featured in Taschen "Collector" book
- CNC machined engine moves into production
- New Era with "5 Axis”
- "With its advanced approach, the Dagger marks a milestone for us".
- Olympic Champion Visits Brough Superior
- "Made in France" Motorcycle Award for Brough Superior’s Nefud
- The SS100 Bert Le Vack in a Gold version
- Brough Superior Rising higher and higher in 2022
- Brough Superior in a film about Lawrence of Arabia
- International successful exhibition at the EICMA Motorshow in Milan
- New Brough Superior engine unveiled in Milan
- EICMA MILAN 2022 : 2 novelties and a surprise!
- Brough Superior at Chantilly Arts & Elegance
- Sky Dual: 100 Years After Lawrence
- Brough Superior Sidecar Motorcycle: Lawrence Leaping Lena
- Feature highlights: Brough Superior’s "Raw forged" rims
This website uses tracking and preference cookies. By continuing to use this website, you consent to cookies being used.
Although a century has passed between the creation of George Brough’s first manufacturing facility in Nottingham, England and the rebirth of the brand in Toulouse, France, Brough Superior honors the same philosophy that was established in 1919: to produce exceptional high-end motorcycles, no matter the expense or endeavor. Now 100% French, each luxury motorcycle embodies the brand’s British heritage! By combining timeless design, an exclusive custom engine and modern technology, Brough is revolutionizing the industry of high-end motorcycles.Explore
Our craftsmen are true masters of detail and heirs to a wealth of century-old knowledge, providing exclusive custom designs executed to a level of intricate quality that is unmatched, bringing Brough owners an unparalleled touring experience. As an expert in custom-made high-end motorcycles, Brough Superior is the ultimate manufacturer for enthusiasts of prestigious machines. Each detail is carefully crafted to create unique motorized gems, entirely customized for their riders.Explore